How do I return my purchase?
Should an item not meet with your satisfaction for whatever reason you may return the goods to the Watch Co within five days of receiving the order.
We will collect the Watch FREE of charge and either swop it out of an alternative model or offer you a refund. As long as the Watch in question matches our return criteria, a full refund will be issued less all-direct costs incurred by the Watch Co. Please note: in the event that a order is cancelled due to the item being unwanted then a delivery and return charge will be applied.
Criteria to return an item:
• Return must be logged within 5 days of the Watch being delivered.
• The item is in a re-sellable condition (no scratches, no visible signs of wear).
• The item being returned qualifies for return (certain specials/sales do not qualify for returns).
• The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached.
• Nixon Watches require the spare links as well as warranty card to be present or no returns will be accepted.
*Special conditions apply in respect of returns of defective products
What if the item I bought is defective?
All watches are checked before dispatch but in the odd chance that an order arrives defective The Watch Co will arrange the return and exchange of the watch.
How do I exchange my purchase?
The exchange of products works the same way as a return and the same criteria is applicable, although the customer will be liable for any price difference and a one way shipping fee. Should the new product be less than the original the difference will be refunded less the return shipping fee.